суббота, 28 июня 2014 г.


White Frost Go Apex Nova Theme

Personalization



Download .apk

White Frost is a minimal icon theme that consists of minimal white colored flat icons. All icons have a high resolution of 160x160px and will look sharp on phones and tablets, and even on future devices with higher than 1080p resolution.


Features:

- 1000+ HD icons

- 8 HD wallpapers

- App portal with icon request support and wallpaper chooser


Supported Launchers:

- Nova Launcher

- Apex Launcher

- ADW Launcher

- GO Launcher

- Action Launcher

- Holo Launcher

-Trebuchet Launcher

-LauncherPro


To apply, go to your launcher's settings, find this theme and apply it.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!

#Nova.theme
























Download .apk





























' for more superhero movies back?Do not hold your breath. After the dismal debut X - Men Origins: Wolverine, I began to think back to the earlier X-Men films, and I realized the only reason that they were as large as they were being by Bryan Singer by Bryan Singer because. I know Valkyrie was not appreciated as much as most of his recent films, but I love a singer, he is an amazing director, who goes by just better as time . Anyway, as a total film with Singer recently spoke , they asked him about his thoughts on X-Men 3, and if he could ever the comic book movie world back direct something like, say, X-Men Origins: magneto. - Singer was asked if he wished he directed X-Men 3, and he admitted that he felt like 'before I watched her as she just after I've made. 'He continues: 'It's weird for me to see, because I 'm so close to the universe And also Brett is a good friend of mine, but of course, I would love to to return to this universe. 'It is a type of the same reason, ends, Im Raimi to direct the return of Spider-Man 4 decided - it is so much a part of who he is. 'I'm eternally X-Men X-Men now What takes an audience to watch 4 hours - the first two movies - took six years of my life So do not be part of, it's a shame. So how about returning to rescue the franchise and directed X-Men Origins.: ,, Mr. Singer? 'Maybe,'he says, always of our hopes just a bit. 'the only thing that concerns me about magneto is that if the prequel were the circuit I is in X-Men, magneto history used in a concentration camp, then follow in this world, in this world, 'he adds.'Apt Pupil, X-Men and now Valkyrie. I have this Nazi universe for could could have lived only to make a little break before I do something. Like I said, do not get your hopes up. So different from what other superhero projects could directly Bryan Singer?


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий