воскресенье, 5 октября 2014 г.


Hutos Eng VOD 6 (S2, Ep.13~22)

Education



Download .apk

Introducing Hutos: Edu-tainment fun for toddlers and pre-school children available on the iPad or iPhone. Designed by the award-winning team at Cotton Interactive, this colorful 3D animation is intended to teach 1-6 year olds about social interaction through adventures via Hutos & Friends.


★★ Hutos Animation 6 List

-Treasure Hunting

-Rainbow Nado

-Trash Can

-PHOTO TAKING (Taking Photos)

-Pouring water game

-Let’s go on a trip

-Playing the Piano

-Hide-and-Seek

-Strange Car

-Balloon


★★ Hutos Video List

Opening Video

Siro Song

Joa Song

Ara Song

Moya Song

Nado Song
























Download .apk





























I'm very curious and I want to hear more, but when Cohen has two new characters that are similar in vein to Borat have come, then I 'm for it. I loved Borat , but I was not a big fan of Bruno, so I am glad to see that he return to this kind of territory. In fact, I love almost anything Sacha Baron Cohen, is if it funky roles in big films or other creations of his own . I am glad to know that some execs in Hollywood still love him in spite of the poor performance of Bruno last year. He is a comic genius. We let you know when / if we hear nothing more of it.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий