вторник, 29 июля 2014 г.


Oklahoma Sooners LWP

Personalization



Download .apk

Go Sooners!!


Animated logo rotates a full 360 degrees in this live wallpaper. Features include:


- Tap to pause animation

- Settings for speed of rotation


USAGE: Home > Menu > Wallpaper > Live Wallpapers


NOT COMPATIBLE with all phones, check for the above menu first


Officially licensed by 2Thumbz and the NCAA.
























Download .apk





























I'm usually suggested for all Zack Snyder, and so all of you will be when you see Watchmen eventually, but this I 'm just not sure . I am a bit nervous that this is just a side project and nothing unique. An animated film about owls on children's books are based? For now I can not get excited for this adaptation, but maybe I'm wrong - we have to see how they come together and what Snyder is planning to do. For now, I will remain confident that everything is touched Snyder is impressive.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий