среда, 30 июля 2014 г.


Speedometer for navigator

Transportation



Download .apk

Add a speedometer to Google Navigator.


This application retrieves the speed using the GPS sensor.

Focus of this application is to show speed on the top of the monitor, so it is shown even if you are using other applications, such as a car navigator.


You can set up a speed limit


************** NEW ***************

You can now configure the application to show/hide speedometer automatically with Google Navigator


>>> Contact me if you have problems or suggestions, thank you :-)


>>> Demo version available, search it in the market


Keywords: speedometer, navigator, speed, gps, speedlimit
























Download .apk





























He also confirmed the rest of the details. I'm on board. Paul Giamatti[ play Colonel Tom Parker] on board . Don[ Coscarelli] is on board. The script is ready. You think that the available resources are limited. And when I get done with a series of Sons of Anarchy [on F / X], I think I'll do a small window at the same time, Paul, and we hope to do it then. this is definitely good news, as I would love this sequel to see, although I. Not the biggest fan of Bubba Ho-Tep Perhaps I am just happy when one of my other favorite actors, Perlman try the shoes the shoes of one - and-only Bruce Campbell. Are you excited?


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий